TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinsational
Sinsational

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-02

+Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ Empty
PostSubject: +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+   +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:01 am

+Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ BartSimpson +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ SideshowBob

+Bart Simpson+: "I sure hope the GM gives us some good matches this week. That first week when he made us face each other; that was lame."

+Sideshow Bob+: "Yes indeed, it was unnessasary."

+Bart Simpson+: "I just want to be successful, maybe be superstar famous someday."

+Sideshow Bob+: "We are already well known. We are talented and we will continue to hone our skills and eventually become a force to be reckoned with."

+Bart Simpson+: "Yeah dude, that's right. We are awesome. I'm gonna go give out some wedgies...see you later dude."

+Sideshow Bob+: Watches +Bart Simpson+ walk away and just shakes his head.

Last edited by Sinsational on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Looky
Admin
Looky

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+   +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Looky: Hey guys. The reason why I booked you two up because the fans want to see competition. And what better way to have it than to match two evenly wrestlers? I'll let you two have a moment in the spotlight next show. I'll even book you for Thursday's show! Just drop by my office and we'll talk more!
Back to top Go down
http://ymstatus.com
Sinsational
Sinsational

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+   +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 pm

+Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ SideshowBob

+Sideshow Bob+: "Looky, I am sorry you overheard our conversation. Please remember that +Bart Simpson+ is young and can sometimes come across as brash. We both thank you for the opportunity to be part of this Federation and we'll work to make this competitive, fun and exciting; get the fans pumped up so we'll sell a lot of tickets."

Looky: "+Sideshow Bob+, I can tell your head is screwed on right and your intentions are honorable. We will see what the two of you can bring to LWX soon enough."

+Sideshow Bob+: "Thank you Looky."

Looky: "You and +Bart Simpson+ get yourselves ready because I am going to provide you with an opportinuty to show all of us and the fans what you are capable of doing."

+Sideshow Bob+: "Thanks Boss. It will be our honor to serve in whatever fashion you deem necessary"

Looky walks away; +Bart Simpson+ shows back up.

+Sideshow Bob+: "+Bart Simpson+, listen. Looky just told me that he has something in store for us, an opportunity for us to demonstrate what we are capable of doing and he wants us both to be prepared. He didn't go into details but here is our chance, whether it's individually or as a team, to show what we can do."

+Bart Simpson+: "Dude, maybe it'll be an Eat My Shorts match (laughing); whatever, I'll be ready."

+Bart Simpson+ walks away.

+Sideshow Bob+ looks at +Bart Simpson+ walking away and starts shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+   +Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Bart Simpson+ & +Sideshow Bob+
Page 1 of 1