TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Daddy Deuce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Big Daddy Deuce Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy Deuce   Big Daddy Deuce I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 am

Name: Big Daddy Deuce
Class: Resistance
Level: 15
Type: Face

Entrance level: 180

Entrance: The sound of a radio dial being turned between stations … white house lights flicker and dance wildly during the static, but stay on constant and bright during the time when songs are heard clearly>

"Just a good ole boy (Waylon Jennings)...
Ladies and gentlemen, have you heard (LA Dream Team)...
This is the big (Big Bopper)...
Mack Daddy (Sir Mix-a-Lot)...
Larger than life (Backstreet boys)...
Living in America, got to have a celebration! I feel good! (James Brown)"

(Big D’s 50s-era Announcer Guy Voice) ”Yes, it's Big Daddy Deuce, strange visitor from the suburbs of Memphis, Tennessee, US of A, with finishers and submissions far beyond those of mortal men! Big Daddy Deuce, who can change the course of mighty pay-per-views, bend steel cages with his bare hands, and who, disguised as a mild-mannered sports entertainer for the great National Wrestling Championship Federation TMF: The Magic FightClub, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the rocking-n-rolling way!”

He's heeeeeere......Big Daddy Deuce, come to save you from all these boring “wrasslers” spouting nothing but that lame ‘bow, yield, kneel’ blah-blah-blah. Heck, these losers only leave mom’s basement to puff up their puny pale bird-chests. They got no bite, only a wimpy, widdle woof-woof!

(Big D’s Bad Brass Marine Drill Sergeant Voice) “You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!”

Hey…where’d that guy come from? Oh, I’m just kidding with ya’. No, really. I’m just a big ole kid. Remember, I am NOT the “bow, yield, kneel” guy.

So, a little something about me … why, that’s mighty kind of you to ask. I am 100% USDA-certified, pure-bred, alpha f’n male! I’ve had bowel movements bigger than most of the chumps in the back, so let me be clear. As a wise man once said, I think it was Attila the Hun, "It is not enough that I succeed, everyone else must fail."

(Big D’s Hair-helmeted TV News Guy Voice) ”So, when you find that you’re headed for a disaster of Biblical proportions…and I’m talking Old Testament, real wrath of God type stuff, fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!”
Back to top Go down

Big Daddy Deuce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Introduction-
Jump to: