TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad2

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 pm

(ok...so here is a small RP..still neutral, preferably for those close to me, so that we can make a good match for the fed. also, please replace the "commentator" i use with the name of our commentators.I forgot their names).

*The crowd is still hyped from the match that just ended. Suddenly...*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBqQVq6m61I&feature=related
Commentator: What the?
Yoshihiro makes his entrance with a crazy look on his face, looking psychotic all around, keeping one hand next to his belt, as if hiding something.
*The crowd immediately begins to cheer: "Buzzsaw! Buzzsaw! Buzzsaw!"
Commentator: Wow! Nice hype for a...unknown wrestler, after all.
Yoshihiro gets towards the ring, walking like a predator, looking psychotically in all directions.
Commentator: One can only wonder what is this little guy doing here. He has had some decent appearances till now,but has a lot to learn.
Yoshihiro gets in the ring, and as he enters begins to move cautiously around, then jumps on the turnbuckle and raises his fist up yelling a salute in Japanese to which the crowd reacts loudly. Yoshihiro motions for a microphone.
Yoshihiro: Konnichi wa!
Crowd: Yeeeehaw!
Yoshihiro: Me Yoshihiro! *smiles* Me here in TMF!
Crowd still noisy some applauding some holding signs: " Take me to the Imperial Flight!" "Dark myst me" "Imperial Buzzsaw my mother in law" " Yoshihiro is a wussy"
Yoshihiro: I come here to learn. I come here to try and grow in world of wrestling. I found challenge here.
Crowd applauds.
Yoshihiro: But i stood in my place for too long. *he gets full of hatred, the smile goes away* I stood in the background for too long! I stood and watched as others got the shots i deserved! Kept here in one place, not making any progress!
Crowd agrees with Yoshihiro.
Yoshihiro: Well no more!!! As of right now, i release an Imperial Decree!
Commentator: An Imperial Decree? What is he talking about?
Yoshihiro: You think you better than me? You think you deserve better?
Yoshihiro plants himself in the middle of the ring and then stomps with his right leg on the mat.
Yoshihiro: Come face me then! The decree is available untill all of you are down!
He then throws the microphone and spits a dark mist in the air then yells: "Sayonara " and jumps over the ropes heading backstage,as the crowd cheers for him.
Commentator: It looks like Yoshihiro launched an open challenge here in TMF. I wonder who will take it?
Back to top Go down
Craig24187
Little Active Member
Craig24187

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 pm

I, Satans Apprentice, will accept your challenge. You will REST....IN....PEACE!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
callmegoose
Medium Active Member

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Yoshihiro is standing in the middle of the ring yammering on about wanting someone one to face him.
All of a sudden a red dot appears directly in the middle of his forehead. The crowd notices and goes crazy.
Yoshihiro thinks he's finally getting some love from the fans.... untill he notices that the red dot now appears directly over his heart.
Yoshihiro has no idea what is happening, all of a sudden Hitman Goose walks out from behind the trees and foilage on stage. He lowers his weapon and has a Mic.

Hitman Goose: Yoshihiro, what have you done in this company to think you deserve to come out here and demand a challenger.

Yoshihiro: Me Yoshihiro, Me Buzzsaw.

Hitman Goose: Well buddy, Here in The Magic Fightclub we don't take kindly to Imperial Decree's. You want a fight as soon as Looky books it. You got a fight. Just make sure you bring you lunchbox, cause it's going to be a long night for you.

With that said Hitman Goose slides back into the shadows of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm

There's many things that you got to learn and I can show you the meaning of WRESTLING if you think that you can take it to hardcore. Beaveri is here to take that challenge
Back to top Go down
Vlad2

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm

*grinning sadistically*
Good good! It appears there is more here than a bunch of sissies. Then lets, how you Americans say....lay the smack down!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Backstage-
Jump to: