TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment Empty
PostSubject: Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment   Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:14 pm

*Pwave is talking in backstage with few of his fans as beaveri walks towards him*

Pwave: " Do you have something to say?"

Beaveri: " Yeah I do! There's lot of things in here that i respect, like that title. I respect it more than anything but I dont respect you and that's why you're title will soon be Mine."

Pwave: "Then show me what you got,show me that you are strong enough to hold this title."

Beaveri: "Hey man I already beat you in tag team so what makes you think that you are better than me??"

Pwave: "You beat my opponent not me.I can see it trough your eyes that you are not ready to hold the Belt!."

Beaveri: "Ok then let's make a deal. Next week we are going to have one on one match Beaveri Vs. Pwave. And if I win you will give me a title shot week after that. Unless you think that I'm too hard for you?"

Pwave: "Ok then Next week one on one and if you win you will get your title shot."

*Beaveri leaves with a smile in his face*

*Beaveri: "Too bad that your not going to win that one on one and after that Sayanora former champ."*

*Pwave: "I cant wait to meet you in the ring!."*
Back to top Go down
Rumble Pac
Medium Active Member
Rumble Pac

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment   Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 am

Cant wait to see this feud. Nice work Beaveri ^^
Back to top Go down

Pwave & Beaveri's Little chat moment
Page 1 of 1