TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz's Interview after his first match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

"The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz's Interview after his first match Empty
PostSubject: "The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz's Interview after his first match   "The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz's Interview after his first match I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 am

Mic: Zaditz first of all let me say welcome to TMF and it's great that your a member of this Federation

Zaditz: Thank you very much I've been looking around for months trying to find a federation and I want to thank Looky for giving me a chance to show everyone what I can do.

Mic: Alright also I want to say what an impressive victory over the powerhouse known as Shawn Hernandez

Zaditz: Well Mic Shawn was a very dificult opponent but I came through in the end and got the W

Mic: Alright and now I want to ask you what is your intentions here at TMF?

Zaditz: Well Mic my intentions is to become the first black man in this federation to hold every major Title in this federation and to be the very best which I know I am and I showed everyone by fighting Hernandez first. And if anyone gets in my way then I'm going to make sure that they remember that I am "The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88

"The Unknown Saiyen" Zaditz's Interview after his first match
Page 1 of 1