TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM) Empty
PostSubject: GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)   GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Mic: There's lot going on in TMF right now. Looky is pissed of about his hard times after that cheap shot what The Undead gived him at season 1 and now there's Beaveri who stoled his The master title to make his own matches. Beaveri what do you think about Looky?

Beaveri: Well looky can but the shole roster against me but he still dont remember that I'm the master...so if I say that looky you're going to have match next week against you're worst nightmare The undead and if I want I can make it hmmmm cage match. Yeah That would be cruel

Mic: So are you saying that we will see looky in action again in next week???

Beaveri: I'm not saying that I make that match but if I want I have the power to make it and cause I'm THE MASTER looky cannot decline my decision so Looky but anyone against me but think before you make anything. I can talk the talk but I can also walk the walk, can you??
Back to top Go down
Looky
Admin
Looky

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)   GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 am

Looky shows up.

Looky: Why you little... Beaveri! That belt you wear around your waist... Means nothing! You're no better than the worst wrestler in this fed. You stole it from me.. and now what? You're going to book me against other wrestlers? Boo-hoo-hoo, I'm scared. I'm at the top of MY league. And remember, you can't book be against anyone out of my league [that means +-1 level]!

Looky heads towards the exit. But he stops for a second.

Looky: While you, on the other hand... You had your chance. I made everything possible for you, but you blew it! Not even your cheap shots did not help you. You're worthless...

Looky exits!
Back to top Go down
http://ymstatus.com
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)   GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Beaveri runs to the door that Looky just slammed close

Beaveri: " He Looky after my match with Josh you will see who's worthless

And i dont have to book you against anyone. I enjoy more to see you're wretler's failing one after other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)   GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM & rest of the roster Vs. The Master (GM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Feuds and Rivalries-
Jump to: