TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUST BRING IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

JUST BRING IT Empty
PostSubject: JUST BRING IT   JUST BRING IT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Mic: "Hey i'm standing here with Beaveri. Beaveri what a way to start this season, you pull out a victory last night."

Beaveri: "Well of course I did it and I hope that looky saw that match."

Mic: "And why?"

Beaveri: "Well as you all might remember at the end of last season Looky made me a target so that why I will crush everything what he will dare to put in ring with me."

Mic: "But Looky just got back after his long injury and you went there to "steal" that master title away from him."

Beaveri: "That Match was ring down to middle and Looky should know it. He had change to decline my offer and he didn't so I don't see any problem here and like I already told I can defend that title anytime, anywhere and in anycase I will win that match. Looky I'm here waiting that when you will call that JoshBroughm out"
Back to top Go down

JUST BRING IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Interviews-
Jump to: