TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going for 10?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Going for 10? Empty
PostSubject: Going for 10?   Going for 10? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Mic: "Hello everybody, I'm standing here with my favorite man Beaveri and beaveri you're in a winning streak with 9 victory's are you going for 10??"

Beaveri: "Well what about it if I had few good matches it's just one match and I'm not in winning streak anymore but of course I'm going after 10 and after that it's going to be 20 and after that 30."

Mic: "and how is that possible???"

Beaveri: "Remember what I told when I first arrived here?? It's TWISTER time and if there's anything I'm still the hottest arrival in here. If we don't count on Rumble pac's Brat Pitt look but that's all because of me" Twisted Evil

Mic: scratch

Beaveri: "But now I have to go cause Bar closes really soon and finland is about to kick Czech in hockey so I come to you after I kick some other wrestler's a**"

Mic: "And who is going to be you're next opponent?"

Beaveri: "I hope that it's something not so easy like our Pokemon master T4nk or maybe I will get my rematch with Pwave I'm not sure but anyway TWISTER is on."
Back to top Go down

Going for 10?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Interviews-
Jump to: