TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't Stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't Stop Empty
PostSubject: Can''t Stop   Can't Stop I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Mic: "Hello people I'm standing here with my fav man Beaveri and Beaveri there has been only 1 man that has been able to stop you and everybody else have been crushed are you going after title for next?"

Beaveri:" Hehe well that one match what I lost but it's not a big deal and what comes to that title I'm not going after it cause who ever will win that will know that even if he is the champion he can't never beat me so what's the big deal to hold that title if those weakling's allways try to win it from me?"

Mic:" Okey and there's lot's of rumours about you're going to be on tag again is that true?"

Beaveri: "No that isn't I'm still working as a single superstar"

Mic: "Well what about Twist'Em Up? there's long time since last episode is it on anymore?

Beaveri: "Well actually it is and next episode is on soon but cause my former partner's aren't on roster anymore it has been little hard to make new one but it's ready soon don't worry about that. In Few days."
Back to top Go down
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Can't Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop   Can't Stop I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:18 am

Mic: Well we are here with John Cena. And may i say he's very confident so far.

John: Listen Mic, i am new here but i can make a difference. I can show my talent for the VGM positition. And let me tell u this, it isn't easy. I will try my best for TMF but it willl take time. And BTW liek beavari said, i am not in a tag team with him. I mean it would be cool and all but nah, were both solo kinda guys.

Mic: thanks for ur time John.

John: Np
Back to top Go down

Can't Stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Interviews-
Jump to: