TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Cena [The Chump]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

John Cena [The Chump] Empty
PostSubject: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:32 pm

You Know... a while back I was a member of a Tag Team that went by the name of The Olympians with John Cena [The Champ] and whenever I would challenge fellow tag teams we would win but when John challenged them we would lose and he put the blame on me... Well guess what John YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS HOLDING US DOWN NOT ME BECAUSE I WAS THE KICKING TAIL AND TAKING NAMES WHILE YOU WERE JOBBING TO THOSE PUNKS!!!!!! AND THEN WHEN WE SPLIT YOU WANTED TO SUCK UP TO BEAVERI AND WHEN HE DECLINED YOU WANTED TO HOP ON LOOKY FOR A SPOT AS VGM WHICH JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE A PUNK, A CHUMP AND A LOSER... THAT IS WHY I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE ONE TO END YOU CAREER IN TMF AS WELL AS THE WRESTLING BUSINESS... TRUST ME JOHN AFTER I GET THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'RE GOIN' TO BE BREATHING THROUGH A TITANIUM LUNG CUZ AN IRON LUNG WOULDN'T BE STRONG ENOUGH TO SUPPORT YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE

Last edited by Zaditz on Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:58 am

LISTEN UP. WELL IM SORRY THAT YOU SUCK SO MISERBLY BUT SUCK IT UP. FACE IT, U SUCK!!!!!!!! LOOKY AND I ARE COOL NOW. I MEAN FOR ME, WE GOT OVER THAT FIGHT. THE PAST IS THE PAST BUT YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT. AND BTW ZADITZ YOUR A GOOD WRESTLER BUT IT'S TIME TO SHOW WHO YOU ARE..........A CHUMP.

P.S. BEAVARI WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE MY PARTNER BUT HE TOLD ME THAT IN THIS FED. HE'S A SOLO-WRESTLER.
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:17 am

LISTEN YOU WUSS IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I GOT CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD AROUND THIS WAIST WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST GORGEOUS WAIST IN THIS FED... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP ONCE AND FOR ALL BUB... SO YOU GO TELL YOUR BFF LOOKY TO PUT US IN A MATCH FOR THE NEXT SHOW AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE BETTER MAN... AND LET'S MAKE IT A HARDCORE MATCH, GIVE THE FANS SOMETHING THAT THEY'VE BEEN BEGGING FOR... VIOLENCE, BLOODSHED, MAYHEM AND A MATCH THAT GOES TO THE EXTREME... TRUST ME JOHN THERE WILL BE BLOOD BUT MOST OF IT WON'T BE FROM ME PUNK
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm

bla bla bla this is starting for a very good and for a very long rivalry
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Don't worry Beaveri, after I get through with him, This rivalry will be the most recognized rivalry in TMF history
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:18 am

Haha you did not see when I had good rivalry with Pwave for magician championship what we planned so good
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:22 am

speaking of championships... check out my other topic entitled : My Time For A Title Shot
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:26 am

yeah i know i put something to that topic
Back to top Go down
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:29 am

listen up. fine i accept in match. but,earn respect bro. my morale is Hustle, loyalty, and respect. so im a good guy. but u? no, u won't let go. i said sorry!!! what more do u want?
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:35 am

I want you gone from TMF
Back to top Go down
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:41 am

i thought we were cool? ok i'll get out
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:46 am

Dude your messing up the storyline... remember in the story line we're rivals but we r still cool man I promise you that
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:51 am

Lol hey you 2 storyline should be so messed if you want to make it angry way
Back to top Go down
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:45 pm

ok. listen zaditz u always hate urself. ur wicked. * i come in the ring and beat u up when i say im wicked too.* And im ................wicked too!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena [The Chump]   John Cena [The Chump] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena [The Chump]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Feuds and Rivalries-
Jump to: