TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Time for A Title Shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Time for A Title Shot Empty
PostSubject: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:33 am

LOOKY!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS FED FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS MAKING A NAME FOR MYSELF AND YET I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVIN' ANY KIND OF TITLE SHOT. NOT A SHOT FOR THE ILLUSIONIST, MAGICIAN OR EVEN FOR THE GOD TITLE AND THAT IS JUST B.S. I AM THE MOST EXTREME MEMBER OF THIS FED AND YET I CAN'T GET A TITLE SHOT? MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T TOO BUSY PLAYING BFF WITH [THE CHUMP] JOHN CENA AND CARE MORE ABOUT THE FUTURE FACE OF THIS FED, THAT PERSON BEING ME, THEN MAYBE THIS FED CAN BE NUMBER 1 IN THE WRESTLING WORLD... SO RIGHT NOW I AM DEMANDING THAT I GET A TITLE SHOT FOR ANY OF THE TITLES DURING THE NEXT SHOWS OR ELSE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:27 am

you idiotic dumbwitt. earn it. btw it's the champ chump. and also me and looky are alright now so ...... and he was my em=nemy then
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:28 am

Well only championship that you are able to challenge is illusionist championship and I'm not so sure do we even have those titles here anymore cause I never lost my The Master championship and now it's with looky again
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:31 am

You're a CHUMP to me John... and Beaveri, I don't care how long it takes but I want a shot at the ILLUSIONIST title
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:32 am

ur the chump. LISTEN ZADITZ. ARE WE BABIES? SERIOUSLY WE ACT LIKE WERE 5!! LET'S END THIS OK? HOW ABOUT A RE-RUN GOOD FRIEND Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah I know that you want you're shot and there many other people that want's shot but nobody havent got any title shot in several weeks
Back to top Go down
Perseus Jackson
Medium Active Member
Perseus Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

so let's be reasonable. who is to blame? LOOKY!!! so why don't we take him down?
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 pm

well i dont need to take anyone down I got a match in every week so i got nothing bad to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Time for A Title Shot   My Time for A Title Shot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Time for A Title Shot
Page 1 of 1