TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update with Zaditz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Update with Zaditz Empty
PostSubject: Update with Zaditz   Update with Zaditz I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Mic: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, "The Unknown Saiyen" ZADITZ

*THE CROWD GOES CRAZY AND GIVES OFF A LOUD POP*

Mic: Zaditz lemme say it's been a while since i last talked to you how have you been

Zaditz: Well Mic, it's great to be your guest again and yes it has been a while and let me just say that I'm doing great and that these past six months have been the best in my wrestling career

Mic: Well Zaditz you had a recent incident with Beaveri where he was told off by TBC and you say you lost your resect for him is this true?

Zaditz: Yea Mic. TBC called him the little monkey of the organ grinder and then he walked off like a gangsta

Mic: well did you know that Beaveri is the new VGM of TMF and with that in mind do you fear you might not get yo title shot for the illusionist title?

Zaditz: Mic, I don't care if Beaveri is the CEO of the federation. I am the Greatest and most extreme brotha in this fed and No One is gone stop me from fulfilling my destiny in obtaining every title in this fed, that is even including the Tag Title

Mic: Speaking of the tag title and TBC, are you guys a team, an alliance or just acquaintences?

Zaditz: well as of right now me and TBC are just Acquaintences but i am looking for a partner when it comes to obtaining the tag titles so if anyone wants to team up with me, I'm all for it

Mic: well Zaditz thanx again for your time and it's always great to talk to you

Zaditz: Thanx mic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88

Update with Zaditz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Interviews-
Jump to: