TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning the trash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mezmera
Little Active Member
mezmera

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm

*Mezmera walks to the Gm's office and everything is messed up*

Mezmera: sh*t there's even glass on the floor
T B C : "focus TBC focus"
Mezmera: ?

*the light's are going crazy and T B C runs towards Gm's office with Beaveri after him*
*mezmera executing LLEGENDARY Twister*
*T B C falls down to the floor and Beaveri walks in*

Beaveri: What the Hell and who the hell do you think that you are. . Using my finisher like that?

*mezmera stay's quiet and doesn't show his face to beaveri*
*T B C start to get up*

T B C: I show you, you son of a....

*Beaveri slam's T B C with a steel chair*
*T B C fall's down unconscious*

Beaveri: And stay down this time
Beaveri: And you I asked you A question

*mezmera show's his face to Beaveri*

Mezmera: You once said to me that When the time gomes that I'm ready. We are going to take any show to a whole new lvl
Mezmera: and if you want to know how I managed to do twister like that. . well it's cause you teached me that. . Big bro
Beaveri: lil bro is it really you? how long has it been? 5 years? let's go to have some fun

*beaveri and mezmera leaves*

Mezmera: do you just leave T B C in there?
Beaveri: well maybe his buddy Zaditz will come to care of him
Back to top Go down
The Barnsley Chop
Little Active Member
The Barnsley Chop

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 pm

TBC slowly & dizzily gets to hos feet, even though TBC should be spitting feathers & gunning for revenge, he doesn't. he stands up & then sits himself in the GM's chair 7 picks up a pen & a piece of paper he writes.......................

TO WHICHEVER JACKASS IT MAY CONCERN.
I APPLAUD YOUR GUTS & YOUR SNEAKY ASSED WAY OF DOING BUSINESS, ITS INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST!!! BEAVERI, FIRSTLY ONLY COWARDS GET LITTLE BOYS TO DO THIER DIRTY WORK, & BELIEVE ME MEZMERA IS A LITTLE BOY MESSING WITH A VERY VERY LETHAL & SLIGHTLY P*SSED OFF TBC..... SO HERE IS MY PROPOSAL FOR YOU & YOUR BE-ATCH BOY MEZMERA.

I WANT THAT LITTLE PUSS FILLED ZIT, 1 ON 1 IN THAT VERY RING.... ANY SHOW I AINT BOTHERED; SHOULD ONLY BE A 2 MINUTE MATCH ANYWAY..... & HERE'S THE FUN BIT - THE LITTLE FACE CAN PICK ANY MATCH HE DESIRES, EXCEPT I AINT FIGHTING HIM WITH HANDBAGS!!!

let me know your decision

yours sincerely ( NOT )

The Barnsley Chop
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

*beaveri walks to the Gm's office and see's a piece of paper in table. Beaveri Sit's down and starts to read that note*

beaveri: hahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaa

*Beaveri grabs a pen and writes something down...

I'M NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA THAT HIS GOING TO GET INVOLVED BUT SINCE HE IS MY LIL BRO I DON'T MIND ABOUT THAT ...
IT'S A TIME FOR YOU TO START RESPECT OTHER WRESTLER ANYWAY

AND WHAT GOMES TO YOU'RE MATCH REQUEST..
YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THAT LOOKY IS STILL CHILLING SOMEWHERE AROUND NOTHING AND I'M NOT CAPABLE TO MAKE ANY OF THOSE MATCHE'S BUT I CAN STILL TELL YOU THIS.. YOU WON'T GET IT YOU WILL GET HIM AND ME AT THE SAME TIME IN A TAG TEAM MATCH AND YOU WILL BE AT ZADITZ SINCE HE WANT'S TO PROVE THAT HES CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL LIKE YOU DO AND IF THERE'S EVN ONE CHAMPION IN THE RING AGAINTS YOU 2 LIKE THE MAGICIAN CHAMP. . ME. . THEN I'M PRETTY SURE THAT LOOKY WOULD LIKE THAT IDEA IF I SAY IT CAUSE THERE WILL BE 3 FLY'S AT THE SAME TIME

OUR vGM -BEAVERI-

*Beaveri walks to T B C's locker room and drop's that note there*
Back to top Go down
The Barnsley Chop
Little Active Member
The Barnsley Chop

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

T B C steps out of the shower & sees the edge of an envelope in the front vent, he walks over to his locker & retrieves the letter & a " Nobody Does it Better or Longer Than T B C " t-shirt & puts the t-shirt on. T B C sits on the bench in front of his locker, opens the letter & grins like a Cheshire cat....

T B C screws the letter up & throws it into the shower, stands up & states -
well i never, it looks like our vGM has grown a pair since he was given a bit of power, Impressive really when you picture it; a scared little schoolgirl with a pair of grapefruit's............. AND HE CAN WRITE TO BOOT TOO

TBC pushes open the shower room doors, & nearly falls through them because he has started laughing hysterically
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 pm

*Zaditz knocks on TBC's door*

Zaditz: Hey TBC are you okay? i heard Beaveri and his punk lil bro jumped you in "his" Office?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88
Sponsored content

Cleaning the trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the trash   Cleaning the trash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning the trash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Board :: The General Manager-
Jump to: