TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want me to prove myself?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

You want me to prove myself? Empty
PostSubject: You want me to prove myself?   You want me to prove myself? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 pm

*Zaditz's music plays and the crowd goes crazy and he comes out in his street clothes with a mic in his hand and walks down to the ring*

Zaditz: Well as you all know, I've been a part of the TMF family for almost 8 months, defeating guys from North to South, East to West, Taking Names, trashing guys and i have yet to earn a shot for the Illusionist Title

*The Crowd start to boo to the fact that Zaditz isn't recieving a title shot*

Zaditz: So I went to the back and told Beaveri that when it comes to a title shot oppurtunity my patience is wearing thin

*The Crowd Cheers and agrees and starts to chant "IT'S HIS TIME NOW" again and again referring to Zaditz earning a title shot*

Zaditz: You're damn right it's my time but Beaveri says that i need to prove myself to him for real this time. Well Let me tell you something Beaveri, I have held independant titles more times than you prolly have tasted poontang pie Jabroni

*The Crowd pops even more loud after what Zaditz said*

Zaditz: But you know what? it's okay, you want me to prove myself one more time for real well dammit i'm gonna do that so if there is any level 12 or level 13 chump that claim to be a high calibur type of wrestler then come on down to this ring and challenge me so i can prove to the VGM that I Deserve the Illusionist Title and after i claim the illusionsist title.... I'm coming after you Beaveri and you can bank on that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88

You want me to prove myself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Feuds and Rivalries-
Jump to: