TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Champ is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 pm

*Zaditz music plays and the crowd goes crazy and is cheering super loud as he walks out with the Illusionisst title on his left shoulder*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the NEEEEWWWWW TMF ILLUSIONIST CHAMPION... "THE UNKNOWN SAIYEN" ZADITZ

*The Crowd Marks out to the millionth power with cheers as Zaditz walks into the ring with a mic in his hand*

Zaditz: TMF Nation What's Really good with y'all?

*Crowd explodes and "Zaditz" Chants fill the arena*

Zaditz: What can i say but THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Y'all don't know how happy a brotha is feeling right now.... I feel like I can take on the world right about now and you know what? I CAN TAKE ON THE WHOLE WORLD REAL RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Crowd begin to chant "They can't beat you"*

Zaditz: Now onto another subject... as all of you know.... Xyfer, TBC and myself are in a feud with Beaveri, Mezmera and Xyfer's son Xilon

*boos fill the arena*

Zaditz: Now I don't know about Xilon but Mezmera and Beaveri? y'all wanna show how dirty and grimey y'all do y'all own brother by manipulating his son? That is a major deduction in the Respect meter Dawg real talk... at first i felt sorry for you two but now? i wanna rip y'all heads off right here and right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lilsonic88
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:21 pm

* Zaditz is hacing his talk with the Crowd*

Zaditz: and now. . .

*Cword is getting crazy when music starts to play and Beaveri is making his way to the ring*

Beaveri: now. . . champ. . . you were right about one thing. . . THE CHAMP IS HERE

*crowd is getting wild again when beaveri lift's his Macigian championship belt*

Beaveri: now you might wanna remember one thing when you are talking to this Crowd. . I was the HOTTEST arrival when I first time appeared in here long time ago and I still am

Zaditz: NOW who are you thinking you are coming to interrup my speech
Beaveri: you're speech? I camed here to talk while you were peeping something
Zaditz: you son of a.....
Beaveri: But now dont you worry
Zaditz: Worry?
Beaveri: I heard that you wanted my head. . now I'm right here, right in front of you. . . Take if if you can

* Beaveri and Zaditz stares at eachother*

Zaditz: Now is not the time
Beaveri: Just what i though you're just a chinkhen who runs to TBC to whine about everything. . . well then i go to ask it from TBC and you can play with that little Championship but remember who is holding the CHAMPIONSHIP BELT in here

*beaveri leaves leaving Zaditz alone at the ring*
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Zaditz: Hey Beaveri, You want a piece of me? well how about we put on a champion vs chamion match at the next big ppv? or do i have to go thru your lil bro mezmera to get to you?
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 pm

*Beaveri turns back*

Beaveri: hahaha you think that you're capalbe to beat me one on one?? Let's make it like this first if you can beat my lil bro in one on one then i put my championsship in line againts you any time you want

Beaveri: but if you dont beat him then get Fu*k out of my way
Back to top Go down
Zaditz
Medium Active Member
Zaditz

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Zaditz: Hehe no problem... tell mezmera to get ready to lose, and shine that belt for me cuz the Illusionist title is looking for a roomate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Champ is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ is here   The Champ is here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Champ is here
Page 1 of 1