TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Point of Wiew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Point of Wiew Empty
PostSubject: Point of Wiew   Point of Wiew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Mic:Well Elllooooo like we used to say in old times

Beaveri: Well Mic did we come here to talk about that old show?

Mic: no no no not of course. . . what I wanted to ask is about Xilon?

Beaveri: OH xyfer's son. . you can ask by youreself

*Xilon is standing next to mic*

Mic: holy cow you scared the sh*t outof m

Xilon:??

Mic: Well anyway why did you do this to you're dad?

Xilon: My dad??? Well sure he is my dad but hes crazy talking about my uncle has brainwashed me and all kind of stuff. Well i hope that Zaditz and TBC would see right trough it but they wont cause the only one brainwashing people here is my dad

Mic: so you're saying that this is all Xyfer's fault?

Xilon: well it is ever since that they started to wrestle my dad has allways been jealous to my uncle cause he was never able to beat him in a real match and thats when he went crazy thinking about killing em and that kind of stuff and also one thing to remember from the past is that my dad was the one who wanted that match to be BURNED ALIVE

Mic: beaveri is this true?

Beaveri: well it is but everybody can bileve who they want of course i burned Xyfer long ago but that was the point of that match I did not try to burn him in some house like he tried to to with me and Mezmera. . and one thing that I want Xyfer to know is that youäre own son was in that house too
Back to top Go down

Point of Wiew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: The Wrestlers :: Interviews-
Jump to: