TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you thinking about?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuvey Z
Highly Active Member
Kuvey Z

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What are you thinking about? Empty
PostSubject: What are you thinking about?   What are you thinking about? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 am

i think this could be a game you say what your thinking and comment on the guy before you

im thinking about porage and what rymes with it
Back to top Go down
Rumble Pac
Medium Active Member
Rumble Pac

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking about?   What are you thinking about? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Im thinking that I should get my reports done instead of going on this site. lol.

I did a Black History about professional wrestlers. When we turned our subjects in, the teacher didn't have a problem. Then I did the project which took me many PAINFUL hours. When I was done and turned it in, she said I couldn't do black professional wrestlers. Life is funny, yet cruel.

My birthday (Jan. 29) is my school's Student Appreciation Day. This also happened when I was in 4th grade.

How do I know so many songs by watching VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Hits?

Disco is outdated. I learned that when someone ruined my wish.

One of the girls in my class is obsessed about Pres. Obama. Our book fair is coming up, and has an Obama book for little kids. I think she might buy it.
Back to top Go down
Kuvey Z
Highly Active Member
Kuvey Z

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking about?   What are you thinking about? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:11 am

moses and what he looked like and wat he did lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you thinking about?   What are you thinking about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMF: The Magic Fightclub :: OffTopic :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: