TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requiem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Looky
Admin
Looky

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Requiem Empty
PostSubject: Requiem   Requiem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 pm

All the lights go red & white
Music starts playing in the background.

Fans are going insane!

YnJoY enters the stage and goes towards the ring, taking the microphone.

YnJoy: Last night ladies and gentlemans, last night I had a match. I might have had the best match in my life. I had a game against one of the best wrestlers in the entire federation. That draw wasn`t just a happening...

Your Death: ...that draw was the most boring match I`ve ever seen! says Your Death, entering the stage. None of you was able to defeat the other! It was set up to end that way! You two never really battled! You two...cannot be called wrestlers!

YnJoY: What did you just say?! Who are you anyway? Have I ever heard of you? Did anybody here ever heard of you?

Lights go blue. Public goes crazy. Everybody looks towards the scene. DiviNe shows up.

DiviNe: But they did hear about me! They did hear that the champion is back!

YnJoY: Champion?! Huh, what champion?! You?! You`re just a lame duck and so is your tag team partner! You`re not supposed to be in this fed anyway, what are you doing here? I think you should LEAVE!

Your Death enters the ring. DiviNe is following.

Your Death: You don`t remember me? Well maybe...maybe you remember this!

Your Death drops the microphone and runs towards YnJoY, connecting with a violent Diving Spear! YnJoY hardly gets up, but DiviNe knocks him down with a clothesline!

All the lights go off. Nobody knows what`s going on. Suddently, everything comes back again. OH MY GOD!!! LOOKY'S BEHIND DIVINE!!! DiviNe turns around and gets Looky, trying to powerslam him! Looky counters and turns the powerslam into a spinning hurracanrana into the steel post! DiviNe is knocked out! Your Death runs away from Looky!

Looky: This is my fed, my show, my ring. Nobody, I mean NOBODY attacks anyone unless they do it in an official match! The game last night ended in a draw because none of was was better! We proved we both deserved to win!

YnJoY: Thanks man...I...I just want to...Look...you just kicked out of the ring one of the best tag teams in the game!

Looky: And I`ll kick them out of the fed if this happens again!

YnJoY: I have another idea... Why don`t we challenge them? Right here in this very ring! You and me, against DiviNe and Your Death!

Looky: It sounds like a good idea! Let's team up and prove everyone that they're nothing more that loudmouths! Let's see who will be able to beat us!

Last edited by Looky on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ymstatus.com
Looky
Admin
Looky

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Requiem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requiem   Requiem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:05 am

We're going to be: Requiem
Back to top Go down