TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 6 - Reality isn't always so nice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Episode 6 - Reality isn't always so nice Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 - Reality isn''t always so nice   Episode 6 - Reality isn't always so nice I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Beaveri: "Elloo it's me Beaveri here again and I heard lot about that we wrestlers are really stupid and that we don't know nothing about the word so I have few people with me here today and I'm going to ask few things from them, cause the reality couldn't be any further"

Beaveri: "First we have an American in here,John Cena [The Champ]. Cena name a country that begins with U."

John Cena [The Champ]: "Utopia,Yugoslavia,Utah."

Beaveri: "okey good and now next one. What's the religion of Israel?"

John Cena [The Champ]: "Israeli? no wait it's islamic"

Beaveri: "Who is Fidel Castro?"

John Cena [The Champ]: "A Singer, like Michael Jackson"

Beaveri: "And last one. Kofi Anan is a drink, true or false?"

John Cena [The Champ]: "Of course coffee is a drink that one is just some coffee mix."

Beaveri: Okey Thanks Cena and now next one "The unknown saiyen" Zaditz , Zaditz do you know what KFC stands for?

"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz: "Kentucky Fried Chicken, Right?"

Beaveri: "Good one. Star Wars is Based on true story, true or false?"

"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz: "True, it's those NASA thing's."

Beaveri: "What is Al-Qaeda?"

"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz: "Al-Qaeda is a wing of the masonic order."

Beaveri: "Okey and next one is easy. What is Irish Currency?"

"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz: "Pounds."

Beaveri: "Good you gays are pretty good, Thanks about these."

"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz & John Cena [The Champ]: "No problem."

*"The unknown saiyen" Zaditz & John Cena [The Champ] starts to head back to the locker room while looky walks in*

Looky: "BEAVERI WTF ARE YOU DOING? trying to prove everyone that we are stupid just by asking those two some stupid questions."

Beaveri: "Well sorry GM but there was nobody else around but can I ask few questions from you just to make it all false?"

Looky: "Well of course, bring it on"

Beaveri: "What age to children usually get secondary school?"

Looky: "7"

Beaveri: "How many sides does square have?"

Looky "one in every side so 4"

Beaveri: " okey and last one. You are participating in a race, you overtake the second person, What position are you in?"

Looky: "Uno.(First)"

Beaveri: "well as you all see we are not stupid people cause everybody answered right, only thing is that square has 5 sides."

T4nk: "Hey Beaveri, wait"

Beaveri: "OH S*IT, what is it?"

T4nk: Hey Beaveri, one day i was sitting on a dock. Along came a preacher and sat down beside me and I had a mason jar full of what looked like water. Then that preacher asked me that what I am doing with that water?

Beaveri: "And then?"

T4nk: Well I told him "that it's turpentine. It's the strongest liquid in the world." After that the preacher replied, "Son, Holy water is the strongest liquid in the world. Did you know if you rub a little Holy water on a pregnant woman's belly, she will pass a baby boy?" Is it true?

Beaveri: "Well Maybe it is"

T4nk: "But my turpentine is still the strongest because if you rub it on a cat's a**, it can pass a speeding car!"
Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - Reality isn't always so nice
Page 1 of 1