TMF: The Magic Fightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMF: The Magic Fightclub 's behind the screen

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 2 - "mockingbird"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Episode 2 - "mockingbird" Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Elloo!! it's me Beaveri here again and today we will have a poker tournament for you guys and also a mocking tournament for you guys and here are those players that will take part to these

Poker tournament:
1. Videogamer X
2. QmciaQ
3. Kuvey Z
4. Hitman Goose
5. Cykill

Mocking Battle:
1. Satan''s Apprentice
2. Pwave
3. Looky
4. The Undead

Round 1: Satan''s Apprentice Vs. Pwave
Round 2: Looky Vs. The Undead

Beaveri: well now that I still have little...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Beaveri: well this is embarrassing

*Beaveri opens the door and there's T4nk standing*

T4nk: Sorry but i was just thinking if I could join to this gameday too

Beaveri: well actually poker tournament and that mocking battle are full, but why didn't you just put your name in that list when it was there at that wall?

T4nk: well cause umm I cannot write

Beaveri: oh sorry but hmm come with me I think that we have something for you in here

Beaveri: well I only got this Laystation 3 in here with these few games TMF, Grand Theft Walrus, and Pokemon

T4nk: wow, can I play these

Beaveri: of course but I have a show to make now so I leave you here.

Beaveri: well as I was just saying that.... okey it looks like everybody is already here so we can start

Beaveri: HEY ALL POKER PLAYERS HERE IN THIS TABLE

*players will sit down*

Beaveri: okey and I presume that you all know the rules

players: No!

*after 15 minutes*

Beaveri: well do you guys think that you got it now?

players: maybe

Beaveri: ok so you guys can start now blinds are 10/25, and now it's time to start the mocking battle and in the 1 st round it will be Pwave Vs. Satan''s Apprentice and in this round it will be your momma jokes. Satan''s Apprentice you will start

Satan''s Apprentice: Your momma's so fat that when she walked in front of TV I missed 3 commercials

Pwave: Your momma's so fat that in the restaurant when they gave her the menu she replies "yes please"

Satan''s Apprentice: ouch but I just heard that your momma got new show in mtv called pimp my side

Pwave: your momma's so stupid that when she got locked in a grocery store she starved to dead

Satan''s Apprentice: your momma's so stupid that when she missed bus 44 she took the 22 twice instead

Pwave:........

Satan''s Apprentice: And finally your momma's so fat that when god said "let there be light" he had to ask your mom to move her fat a** before that

Beaveri: well It looks like we have the winner here and the winner is Satan''s Apprentice. I will see you in 2nd round

Beaveri: I just heard that there is all-in situation going on in poker table so let's go to check that

*Videogamer X is already out and Cykill and Kuvey Z are in all-in*

Cykill: well i only got A as high card

Kuvey Z: hahaaa I got Queen with spades and King with spades so I got a pair

Cykill: wtf so this is it I'm out

Kuvey Z : yeah so bye bye

Beaveri: well it looks like they are playing but I'm not sure what they are playing. anyway it's time for round 2 in mocking battle and it will be...

T4nk: hey guys come to see fast my Pikachu is evolving to Raichu. Hurry up guys

Beaveri: well umm. Anyway in round 2 it will be Looky Vs. The undead (ft. His scary girlfriend) and you two already know the rules. It's your momma jokes and Looky you start

Looky: your momma's so....

The undead: ARRRRRRGH!

Looky: I ha-hav-have to go to pee

*Looky throws in a towel*

Beaveri: well that was weird battle but the winner is The undead and he will go to 2nd round with Satan''s Apprentice

*Satan''s Apprentice is looking at The undead and he looks pretty odd*

Beaveri: well let's go to check what's happening at poker table

* Hitman goose, QmciaQ and Kuvey Z are all all-in and it's showdown*

Hitman Goose: hahaha boys I got this house full or what was it
*Hitman Goose shows 5s-5h-5d-2h-2c and it's a full house*

Kuvey Z: sorry but I have to send you home with these beast's
*Kuvey Z shows 6s-6d-6c-6h-2s and it's a 4 of A kind*

QmciaQ: wuhuu I knew that I'm going to win this with these. Ladies I have red Royal Flush
*QmciaQ shows Ah-Kh-Qh-Jd-10h and it's a Straight*

QmciaQ: well it was nice to play with you guys but I think that this is it and I won

*Kuvey Z and Hitman Goose leaves*

Beaveri: well I don't have any idea what that was but it sure wasn't poker anyway it's time for 2nd round in mocking battle and it will be The undead Vs. Satan''s Apprentice. this it will also be your momma battle

T4nk: hey Beaveri why is it so hard to beat this Gary guy with Ash. I already captured Mew so it should be easy

Beaveri: I don't know but just finish what you are doing and I come to play with you later

T4nk: well okey

*Cameraman comes and whispers something to Beaveri*

Beaveri: WHAT!

Beaveri: Well it looks like that Satan''s apprentice had just left the building so I have no chance but to disqualify him and it looks like that the winner is The undead

*The undead walks towards Beaveri*

The undead: well is this it, is it over now?

Beaveri: well it sure looks like that but I have something to ask for you

The undead: ?

Beaveri: you didn't put in any jokes so how about you Vs. Me, Grande Finale ?

The undead's girlfriend: Take that offer CRUSH HIM

*Beaveri looks her*

Beaveri: see that's why you are the breast, I mean the best

The undead: I saw your last show and after that I know that I dont want to look like Brat Bit, I just walk out as a winner

Beaveri: Well okey then and btw congratulations for your victory

*The undead leaves*

T4nk: well do you have time to play with me now? I already but this pong game on and played it and oh there was that choose thing in screen 1P Vs. Human or 1P Vs. Computer
so I didn't want to play with computer so I choose to play with human and I crushed him 100-0

Beaveri: lol!

Last edited by Beaveri on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuvey Z
Highly Active Member
Kuvey Z

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm

kinda funny, but could have been better.
Back to top Go down
Beaveri
Highly Active Member
Beaveri

Male Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:02 pm

I try to make next one even better
Back to top Go down
Looky
Admin
Looky

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 pm

The show's nice but I'm having a hard time modifying it. For your next show, please:
- Use capital letter for the start of every sentence [even the lines like "*players will sit down*"]
- If no other punctuation mark is needed, put a . (dot) at the end of each dialog like.
- Dialogs all have to be like this: Name: "Text" (the text in italics, and quoted)
Back to top Go down
http://ymstatus.com
Kuvey Z
Highly Active Member
Kuvey Z

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 am

every time i play poker i lose -[
Back to top Go down
Rumble Pac
Medium Active Member
Rumble Pac

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:37 am

I loved that moment. I remember watching it on YouTube as if was yesterday...

*The Rock and Chris Jericho are at the RAW IS WAR stage. Stephinie McMahon, Rhyno, and Booker T are in the ring.*

*Jericho and Rock have been dissing Rhyno, Booker, and Steph, when Steph orders a tag team with The Rock and Jericho V.S. Booker and Rhyno.*

The Rock: We'll travel around the world. We'll fight in Russia, China, and Spain, but don't worry if our ship sinks. We can still use Stephanie McMahon's br*asts as flotation devices. But we will still end up here, kicking your candy @sses. IF YOU SMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ROCK... IS...COOKING?!

Kuvey Z: WTF?! You saw that yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - "mockingbird"   Episode 2 - "mockingbird" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - "mockingbird"
Page 1 of 1